Sunday, July 24, 2011

Resentment

Hello:)

    I know that this sounds bad as a header on my blog, but I believe that every teen mom feels this toward their baby daddy at one point or another. Yes, I resent my husband because I have my son. I don’t regret that I had Kaidyn, let me make that clear. I know that it take 2 to tango, but I doubt that many people was my in position that, “oh, I’m shooting blanks.”  I was a care free teenager who partied like a rockstar and didn’t do what my momma told me. We all see what kind of boat that got me in…

My biggest problem that I struggle with everyday is that he got live out his teen years, he could’ve stayed in high school, but he dropped out. I didn’t have a choice, I had to. I had my whole life planned, and he didn’t.  I know that sounds bad and I’m just really venting on my blog, but at least I’m keeping it real right? I’ve said all along that’s what I’m gonna do. So why stop now? 

I’ve recently made up my mind that I’m going to go back to high school… That is if they let me come back. I’m not sure if dropping out to go to a online school and being married will hurt my chances any. But I DO NOT want to go to the adult high because in my eyes, I am not an adult. I’m merely a 17 year old teenager who has a baby and is married. That’s it. And that’s all I’m gonna be for a whileJ