Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Jest of Why.

  Helllllo:)

  Let me give you the jest about me. I found out on June 24th, 2010 that I was 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant. As excited as I was that I was going to be a teen mom and every tiny detail of every single dream that I had ever had for myself was now on hold, I let the reality hit me fast and hard so that I couldn't sugar coat nothing for myself.
  I was gonna graduate from High School with my major being Cosmetology and attend Tennessee School of Beauty straight afterward, and maybe after that go to ATL and attend a Culinary Art School, if not later on down the road. But, boys can get you into a lot more trouble than sneaking out late and not having you home by curfew, BELIEVE ME! 
  I have no idea where my education is now going because on September 20th, 2010 we found out that we was having a baby boy, who now is going to have the name of Kaidyn Lane around February 15th, 2011. But I do know that I WILL make my dreams happen one way or another. That's why I've started this blog, to show you, the reader of my blog, the hard life that I now live as a Teen Mom to Be.
  Bluntly, and not sugar coated what so ever:)