Saturday, January 1, 2011

Getting DeeepXD

  Ollo:)

  25 weeks into my pregnancy my doctor tells me that my baby isn't growing and that I have low amniotic fluid, as this being my first pregnancy, this scared the holy hell out of me. Questions that sounded like they was coming from Albert Einstein was flying out of me but I was told that there was nothing that I could really do, it was simply something my body produced and for some reason wasn't. The only thing that I could do was eat and drink more, so from that day on I ate everything that wasn't nailed down to the table and had doctors appointment every single week until I was 30 weeks and they told me that my baby was where he needed to be. That's been the scariest thing so far... Except the thought of labor and afterwards.
  This is something that I thought that could never happen to me. I would have the perfect pregnancy and everything would be peaches and cream, but it wasn't. You never really think that something that seems so impossible could happen to you, but it does, it happens to everyone. Personally I think that's the part that everyone over looks is that bad things happen to everyone everyday, not just because they have bad luck. To me, bad luck is something that we assume, that we create in our mind and that it's not really real.
  Maybe that's something else to ponder on for a while....