Friday, January 14, 2011

Marriage

  Hellllo:)

  I am a newly wed. Woooo! Lol.
  Everyone that I know said that life would be different after you get married, but to be honest, it feels the same except for the fact that my last name is now Dalton and there's a ring on my left hand. Now that I'm married, I don't have to worry about missing too much school or anything of that sort. 
  It sucks that I'm now emancipated and I have to do all the ''grown up'' things for myself. It's not just calling and setting up appointments for Kaidyn (Who's going to be here in less than 5 weeks!! It'll be 4 weeks Tuesday!!), I have to make my own appointments and make all of my own medical decisions for myself. My mother is burden free of me pertaining to basically anything and everything that I have to do. Now. it's on my husband.
  As of now, Tyler and I are still living with my mom and will be until we can find a place that's cheap enough for us to afford. We're working with 1 paycheck on our bills and Tyler's fines and court costs and probation. I know that this isn't going to be easy, never thought that it was going to be. Would I recommend getting married at 16 to anyone else? No I would not. Why? Because there's so much life left to live and you never know what's going to happen between now and the time you're 20. Just take it easy.