Friday, January 7, 2011

The News.

  Hi:)

  So, it's official. The 19th of January I will be having my cervix checked that day and then every week until my due date... or until it opens. Oh, and I reckon on the 12th I'm gonna be getting married to Tyler Allen Dalton:)  What's even better is we're having a court house wedding, but sometime next year we're going to have a actual wedding and Kaidyn's going to be involved with it.
  I've been thinking about what I'm going to post when Kaidyn gets here, and it gets complicated. Everyone knows that it's labor, bottles and diapers with some waking up in the middle of the night, and I was thinking about posting how many times I get up at night and just how little sleep you actually get with a child.
  Keep in mind that this blog is to keep you from having a kid yourself, because if I knew what carrying this child was like, I would've thought way longer and way harder before I did half of what I've done. Hunny, these peaches have no cream.