Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dalton...

  Yeller:)

  I'm officially out of public schools and am being home schooled. Yes, I will miss all of my friends (Tear:_[), but I'll be able to raise Kaidyn and not have to worry about putting him in daycare... until he can talk that is. I'm doing a online highschool that is pretty flexible and really really cheap. I should start it tomorrow, but I'm re-doing all the credits that I failed in my public school, so wish me luck!
  Oh, I think I forgot to blog this the other day, but Tyler and I got married on January 13th. That's one hell of a lucky number right? But this was just a court house wedding and sometime next year we're hoping to be able to do it ''the right way.'' It's still kind of weird to write and say my name as Amber Dalton, but my momma told me that it'll soon become as natuarl as my now maiden name was. I don't have to worry about being asked if I'm kin to Elvis, now it's gonna be which branch of Dalton's and running back the family tree (That I don't know!!), but it'll be ok. It somehow always is:)